Location York, PA
Owner 110 North George Street Limited Partnership
Architect Tippetts/Weaver Architects
Recipient of Preservation Pennsylvania’s Construction Project Award in the Commercial/Industrial Building Category
Historic York, Inc. Preservation Award Recipient
Key Challenges & Project Details
- 26,000 SF historic renovation project developed by Wagman.
- 4-story building, built in 1905, features magnificent light and views from upper floors.
- Bennett Williams anchors building, occupying top two floors.
- Foot bridge connects building to Philadelphia Street parking garage.
- Historic tax credit financing.