Location Myerstown, PA
Owner StoneRidge Retirement Living
Architect Perkins Eastman
Awards Merit Award – ABC Keystone Chapter
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Self-performed trades include rough/finish carpentry, demolition, doors, frames & hardware, and structural modifications.
- Pre-construction and construction services for the renovation and addition of existing senior living facility.
- New construction, totaling 20,225 SF, includes a new entrance, dining and kitchen facility, multi-purpose arts and entertainment center, and a pool house addition with fitness suite and wellness center.
- Renovations, totaling 47,561 SF, include converting existing space into offices, luxury apartment suites, a lower living area and a Main Street common use area for residents.
- Main Street includes a large group activity room, ice cream parlor, peddler’s market, post office, transportation office, chaplain office, prayer room and gift shop, finished as store fronts with their own unique façade.
- Received Excellence in Construction Merit Award from ABC – Keystone Chapter.