Location Frederick, MD
Owner Homewood Retirement Centers
Architect Noelker and Hull Associates, Inc.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Pre-construction and construction services of the multi-phased, multi-year new continuing care retirement community (CCRC).
- New campus includes The Lodge, a four-story, 277,000-square-foot independent living apartment building with connecting two-story common area building and underground parking.
- Work included more than 65 patio homes, with plans for a total of 200 additional homes.
- Site improvements to the 40 acres include mass grading, sidewalks, curbs, asphalt paving, storm drainage and site utilities.
- Self-performed concrete on The Lodge and Patio Homes