Location Frederick, MD
Owner Homewood Retirement Centers
Architect Noelker and Hull Associates, Inc.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Self-performed trades include concrete (The Lodge & Patio Homes).
- Pre-construction and construction services of the multi-phased, multi-year new continuing care retirement community (CCRC)
- New campus will include 200 patio homes and The Lodge, a 4-story independent living apartment building with connecting 2-story common area building and underground parking
- Site improvements to the 40 acres include mass grading, sidewalks, curbs, asphalt paving, storm drainage and site utilities
- Patio homes include upscale duplex cottages featuring attractive brick or stone front facades, double car garages, and master bedroom suites with walk-in closets
- The Lodge will include 85 units, and will house common area for residents including a full-sized swimming pool, state-of-the-art health club, beauty spa, art studio, bistro dining, and a two-floor lobby with a 4-sided stone fireplace
- Currently under construction