Location York, PA
Owner Wagman Construction, Inc.
Architect Murphy & Dittenhafer Architects
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Co-developer and general contractor for innovative Codo 241 residential/commercial project.
- Converted first floor of renovated historic building into green office interior for Wagman Construction, with exposed original brick and beams, and an industrial flavor.
- Green features include use of low VOC adhesives and paint, Nu Green particle board, concrete countertops, acoustical ceiling clouds, low-flow toilets, and recycled carpet, aluminum and steel.
- First green interior office space in York County.
- Achieved LEED certification according to the United States Green Building Council’s guidelines for green construction.