December 6, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2013 at an awards banquet on December 5, 2013 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #7 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 26, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was named Corporation of the Year by the Central PA Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). According to the AFP, Wagman was selected for “extraordinary efforts not only to provide, but to raise funds for non-profit organizations, along with a strong commitment to the community which serves as inspiration to your employees and other businesses.”
November 14, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. sponsored a Stick It To Hunger food drive to benefit the York County Food Bank. Employees contributed by donating requested items at Wagman’s York offices.
September 30, 2013
“We are thrilled to be named among the Best Places to Work in PA again!” states Mike Glezer, President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc. “We take great pride in the fact that many employees spend the majority of their career and finish their career at Wagman while encouraging other family members to join the company.
August 27, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives ASHE’s Project of the Year Award for Route 52 Causeway Replacement Project
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture, Route 52 Constructors, received the 2013 Project of the Year Award for their work on the Route 52 Causeway Replacement project, in Ocean City and Somers Point, New Jersey.
August 2, 2013
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 2, 2013. Employees were invited to bring their children/grandchildren to work.
June 17, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of Key Construction Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries, D.W. Lyle Corporation and Key Constructors, Inc., each of whom provides heavy civil construction services out of offices in Virginia.
April 23, 2013
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association held their first annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards banquet on April 12th to recognize accident-free performances during the 2012 calendar year.
April 18, 2013
The York County Delegation presented the Wagmans with a Citation in honor of their four generation commitment to the community.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Construction received the 2013 Gold Level STEP Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors -National organization.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was honored as the 2013 recipient of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award in recognition the four generations of Wagmans who share a commitment to the community.
March 18, 2013
Wagman was part of the project team recognized for the successful implementation of the partnering process during the planning and construction of the Intercounty Connector – Contract B (ICC-B), East of MD 97 to West of U.S. 29 in Montgomery County.
January 30, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was selected to be the 2013 recipients of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award which recognizes their commitment to the community.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Completes Transformation at DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Wagman Breaks Ground on Landmark Project for York Academy
- Wagman Construction Builds Innovative Penn State Health Outpatient Facility
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort