November 30, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2012 at an awards banquet on November 29, 2012, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA.
November 21, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. served as general contractor in the first “Bridge on Wheels” project in Maryland.
October 16, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. teamed up in 2011 to pursue Dulles Metrorail construction projects.
October 1, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2012. This is the eighth time in which G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. made the list.
August 31, 2012
August 6, 2012
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 3, 2012.
July 16, 2012
On July 10, 2012, Wagman Companies, Inc.’s Board of Directors elected Michael B. Glezer CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc.
July 2, 2012
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. named Kevin Snoke as President/COO. He has more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry, and is a registered professional engineer in PA in civil engineering.
July 2, 2012
Wagman Companies, Inc., the management and holding company of Wagman Construction, Inc. and G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., announces Kevin Snoke has joined Wagman Construction, Inc. as President/COO.
June 6, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives the ARTBA Globe Award for Environmental Excellence for Intercounty Connector – Contract B
The Intercounty Connector Contract B (ICC-B) project in Maryland was recently awarded the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) – Transportation Development Foundations 2012 Globe Award.
May 24, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was awarded 3 separate bridge rehabilitation contracts in North Carolina totaling almost $4 million in spring of 2012.
April 30, 2012
Intercounty Constructors, a joint venture of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., Granite Construction and Corman Construction recently received the 2012 Alliant Build America Award for their successful completion of Maryland’s Intercounty Connector Contract A (ICC-A) Project.
February 17, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of the Earth Support Division (ESD) of GeoConstructors, Inc.(GCI), a Virginia corporation headquartered in Purcellville, VA. The Earth Support Division was established when GeoConstructors, Inc. purchased Terratech of Virginia, LLC in 2007.
January 27, 2012
Richard E. Wagman Receives The Most Prestigious Industry Award: The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. received The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction at the Moles Annual Award Dinner held January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton.
January 19, 2012
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. will receive The Moles Outstanding Achievement in Construction Award at the Moles Annual Award Dinner to be held Wednesday Evening, January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton Hotel.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Completes Transformation at DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Wagman Breaks Ground on Landmark Project for York Academy
- Wagman Construction Builds Innovative Penn State Health Outpatient Facility
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort