November 30, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2012 at an awards banquet on November 29, 2012, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA.
November 21, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. served as general contractor in the first “Bridge on Wheels” project in Maryland.
October 16, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. teamed up in 2011 to pursue Dulles Metrorail construction projects.
October 1, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2012. This is the eighth time in which G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. made the list.
August 31, 2012
August 6, 2012
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 3, 2012.
July 16, 2012
On July 10, 2012, Wagman Companies, Inc.’s Board of Directors elected Michael B. Glezer CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc.
July 2, 2012
Wagman Companies, Inc., the management and holding company of Wagman Construction, Inc. and G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., announces Kevin Snoke has joined Wagman Construction, Inc. as President/COO.
June 6, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives the ARTBA Globe Award for Environmental Excellence for Intercounty Connector – Contract B
The Intercounty Connector Contract B (ICC-B) project in Maryland was recently awarded the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) – Transportation Development Foundations 2012 Globe Award.
May 24, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was awarded 3 separate bridge rehabilitation contracts in North Carolina totaling almost $4 million in spring of 2012.
April 30, 2012
Intercounty Constructors, a joint venture of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., Granite Construction and Corman Construction recently received the 2012 Alliant Build America Award for their successful completion of Maryland’s Intercounty Connector Contract A (ICC-A) Project.
February 17, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of the Earth Support Division (ESD) of GeoConstructors, Inc.(GCI), a Virginia corporation headquartered in Purcellville, VA. The Earth Support Division was established when GeoConstructors, Inc. purchased Terratech of Virginia, LLC in 2007.
January 27, 2012
Richard E. Wagman Receives The Most Prestigious Industry Award: The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. received The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction at the Moles Annual Award Dinner held January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton.
January 19, 2012
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. will receive The Moles Outstanding Achievement in Construction Award at the Moles Annual Award Dinner to be held Wednesday Evening, January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton Hotel.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Sponsors Fifth Annual Food Drive & Sculpture Contest
- Lisa Wagman Glezer Inducted into Circle of Excellence
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center