December 2, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA in the medium-sized company category for 2009. Eight Wagman employees attended the Best Places to Work dinner event on December 1st to celebrate.
November 16, 2009
Wagman Construction has received LEED Certification for Interiors from the United States Green Building Council for its new office space in downtown York.
September 11, 2009
On September 11, 2009, eight Wagman employees spent their 8-hour work day volunteering their service at DreamWrights Youth & Family Theatre in downtown York.
August 20, 2009
Downtown, Inc. held its ninth annual Downtown First award program at the Strand Capitol on August 20, 2009, and presented its "Outstanding New Downtown Business" award to Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI).
July 9, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was recently awarded a $4.8 million contract for multiple bridge repairs in Dauphin County, PA. Much of the work is upgrades to the barriers and walls of the bridges. Design by JMT is underway.
June 30, 2009
Wagman’s Joint Venture Team Awarded $250 Million Contract for Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in New Jersey
G.A. & F.C. Wagman’s joint venture partnership, “Route 52 Constructors” was awarded the $251,041,310.35 contract for the Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in NJ.
May 18, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was listed among Engineering News Record (ENR) Top 400 Contractors according to 2008 revenue. Wagman ranked #386 in the nation.
February 23, 2009
Wagman’s Joint Venture Team receives Contract for Maryland’s Intercounty Connector – Contract B (ICC-B)
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and their joint venture partners received a “Notice to Proceed” for the Intercounty Connector – Contract B valued at $559,745,500.
February 13, 2009
Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI) moved its offices to 231 North George Street. WCI occupies the first floor of the former York Auto Parts building, part of the Codo 241 redevelopment project in historic downtown York.
January 2, 2009
Rich Wagman, chairman and chief executive officer of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. has been named 2009 TRIP Chairman. TRIP (The Road Information Program), is a national transportation research group. Rich has served on the TRIP Board since 2000.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort