Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors
January 8, 2018 by Alyssa Girouard
January 8, 2018
(York, PA ) Wagman announces that Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel have joined their outside board of directors.
Ms. Keller is the owner of Jody Keller LLC, a human resources management consulting firm she founded in 2013. She is also Executive in Residence at The Graham Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies at Penn State York and director of the Water Company in York, Pa. Previously, she was partner and chief administrative officer of ParentBeard LLC, a national accounting firm for 14 years. Jody has also held numerous Chairman, President, board member and various committee positions with community and non-profit organizations. Ms. Keller holds a BS degree from Penn State University and a MS degree from St. Francis University.
Mr. Weibel retired from Wagman Heavy Civil in 2017. He has over 40 years of heavy civil construction experience and started with Wagman in 1994 as a VP of Operations before assuming the role as president/COO for 12 years. Mr. Weibel served on the board of directors for Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials (MTBMA) as well as Associated Pennsylvania Constructors (APC). After transitioning his successor to prepare for his own retirement, Dwight took on the role of Strategic Initiatives for the past 3 years focusing on strategic partnerships and acquisitions in the Mid-Atlantic region. Mr. Weibel holds a BS in civil engineering from Penn State University. Mr. Weibel is the first retiree of the organization to be invited to serve on the board of directors.
Rich Wagman, chairman of the board, comments, “I have recognized the tremendous value of having an outside board of directors to counsel and help us focus on strategic issues with over the duration of my career. The Company has changed and evolved considerably over the years due to changing markets and competition. Now more than ever, I am excited to see such a strong and high caliber board in place to mentor and guide the next generation of leadership.”
With the addition of Ms. Keller and Mr. Weibel, Wagman’s diverse group of outside directors represents an array of business, industry and geographic backgrounds. For more information about Wagman’s governance, please visit https://www.wagman.com/corporate/governance.asp.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors