Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
May 22, 2017 by Amy Collins
May 22, 2017
(York, PA ) Representatives of Wagman Construction, HHHunt, local dignitaries and members of the community celebrated the groundbreaking of Spring Arbor of Crofton on May 10, 2017. The new senior living facility, located at 1495 Riedel Road in Crofton, Md., will have the capacity to serve 95 residents. The single-story structure will feature both assisted living and memory care services. Wagman is serving as the general contractor for the project.
The 87,919 square foot Spring Arbor of Crofton will be developed on a 10-acre site next to the Walden Country Club. In addition to the standard amenities, the community will include a life-skills kitchen, daily activities, signature programs, quiet and calming spaces and a fully accessible courtyard with water features, covered seating areas, walking paths and gardening opportunities.
“We’re thrilled to partner with HHHunt as the organization expands its footprint in Maryland,” said Kevin Snoke, President & COO of Wagman Construction. Spring Arbor of Crofton is HHHunt’s second senior housing community in Maryland.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center