May 22, 2017
Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
(York, PA ) Representatives of Wagman Construction, HHHunt, local dignitaries and members of the community celebrated the groundbreaking of Spring Arbor of Crofton on May 10, 2017. The new senior living facility, located at 1495 Riedel Road in Crofton, Md., will have the capacity to serve 95 residents. The single-story structure will feature both assisted living and memory care services. Wagman is serving as the general contractor for the project.
The 87,919 square foot Spring Arbor of Crofton will be developed on a 10-acre site next to the Walden Country Club. In addition to the standard amenities, the community will include a life-skills kitchen, daily activities, signature programs, quiet and calming spaces and a fully accessible courtyard with water features, covered seating areas, walking paths and gardening opportunities.
“We’re thrilled to partner with HHHunt as the organization expands its footprint in Maryland,” said Kevin Snoke, President & COO of Wagman Construction. Spring Arbor of Crofton is HHHunt’s second senior housing community in Maryland.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort