Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
May 22, 2017 by Amy Collins
May 22, 2017
(York, PA ) Representatives of Wagman Construction, HHHunt, local dignitaries and members of the community celebrated the groundbreaking of Spring Arbor of Crofton on May 10, 2017. The new senior living facility, located at 1495 Riedel Road in Crofton, Md., will have the capacity to serve 95 residents. The single-story structure will feature both assisted living and memory care services. Wagman is serving as the general contractor for the project.
The 87,919 square foot Spring Arbor of Crofton will be developed on a 10-acre site next to the Walden Country Club. In addition to the standard amenities, the community will include a life-skills kitchen, daily activities, signature programs, quiet and calming spaces and a fully accessible courtyard with water features, covered seating areas, walking paths and gardening opportunities.
“We’re thrilled to partner with HHHunt as the organization expands its footprint in Maryland,” said Kevin Snoke, President & COO of Wagman Construction. Spring Arbor of Crofton is HHHunt’s second senior housing community in Maryland.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for MD 32 from Linden Church Road to I-70
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Opens I-95 Northbound Bridge over Meherrin River to Traffic
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors