Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
February 28, 2019 by Alyssa Girouard
February 28, 2019
(York, PA) Wagman recently welcomed Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as vice president of human resources.
Ms. Kennedy brings over 20 years of human resources experience, including talent acquisition, onboarding, training and development and employee engagement for both private and public companies. She received her B.A. in Organizational/Leadership Studies from University of Wisconsin Parkside and her Master’s in HR Management from Keller Graduate School of Management. This position offered the opportunity for her to relocate from Wisconsin and return to the York area.
Ms. Kennedy replaces Bill McCrudden, who will retire March 1, 2019 after more than 25 years with Wagman.
Lisa Wagman Glezer, senior vice president of Wagman, Inc. comments, “We are excited to welcome Stephanie to our team. We have been fortunate to have a nice transition period with Bill’s planned retirement. Stephanie brings a wealth of experience, and has hit the ground running to ensure continuity while also making positive enhancements to our human resources programs.”
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center