July 22, 2016
Wagman Volunteers to “Be Part of the Team that Makes Great Things Happen” on United Way Day of Action
(York, PA ) A team of volunteers from Wagman, Inc., Wagman Heavy Civil, and Wagman Construction participated in the United Way of York County’s Day of Action on June 10, 2016. Seventeen employees offered their time to “be part of the team that makes great things happen” by participating in this project. Wagman volunteers spent the morning spreading mulch to create beautiful landscaping for the Margaret E. Moul Home entrance and parking lot. The Margaret E. Moul Home is a long-term care facility for adults with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, multiple sclerosis and other neuromuscular impairments.
In addition to the volunteering, the Mike Glezer, CEO of Wagman, Inc. presented a $500.00 check from the Wagman Corporate Community Fund to the Margaret E. Moul Home.
“We have enjoyed supporting many different non-profit agencies over the years” says Lisa Wagman Glezer, Vice President of Wagman, Inc. She adds, “This team worked hard on the Day of Action and their efforts were appreciated by many. Two residents at the Margaret E. Moul Home are related to employees at Wagman which offered an additional connection this year. We knew it was a great opportunity to present the check in person with a group photo that included some of these relatives.”
Additional information about the Day of Action for the United Way of York County can be found at #DayofAction, http://www.unitedway-york.org/day-action-2016, or http://www.unitedway-york.org. Please visit http://www.margaretemoul.org to learn more about the Margaret E. Moul Home.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA.
Wagman has been consistently ranked among the Best Places to Work in PA. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort