October 6, 2016
Wagman Recognized for Superior Safety Performance in Maryland
(York, PA ) The Maryland Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) held its annual banquet aboard the U.S.S. Constellation in Baltimore, honoring firms who have achieved “extraordinary safety performance in achieving a combined incident rate of 55% below the national average for our industry sector.”
Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. was one of 23 firms that were recognized for achieving OSHA recordable rates and lost-time rates below the national average on projects in Maryland.
Cory Gaye, Wagman’s Corporate Safety Director, stated, “Safety is one of Wagman’s core values. Wagman is committed to providing a safe work environment and to ensuring that our employees return home safely every day. We are proud that our employees are embracing our core values, and we encourage our employees to always practice safe habits whether they are working, commuting or enjoying family time.”
For more information about Maryland AGC, please visit http://www.marylandagc.org.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA.
Wagman Heavy Civil is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, bonded concrete overlays, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
Wagman has been consistently ranked among the Best Places to Work in PA. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Completes Transformation at DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Wagman Breaks Ground on Landmark Project for York Academy
- Wagman Construction Builds Innovative Penn State Health Outpatient Facility
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort