Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
July 20, 2017 by Alyssa Girouard
July 20, 2017
(York, PA ) Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award during the 2017 Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) Spring Conference in Hampton, Va.
Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award – Honorable Mention in the “Greater than 750,000 Manhours” category. The award recognizes companies who provide a safe work environment for employees and the general public who travel through work zones. To qualify, applicants submitted a Safety Philosophy Profile, a Safety Operating Profile and documented EMR numbers.
Greg Andricos, President and COO of Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. and David Lyle, Vice President – Design-Build / Major Pursuits, Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc., accepted the award.
For more information about the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA), please visit https://www.vtca.org/.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
Wagman Heavy Civil is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, bonded concrete overlays, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center