July 20, 2017
Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
(York, PA ) Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award during the 2017 Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) Spring Conference in Hampton, Va.
Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award – Honorable Mention in the “Greater than 750,000 Manhours” category. The award recognizes companies who provide a safe work environment for employees and the general public who travel through work zones. To qualify, applicants submitted a Safety Philosophy Profile, a Safety Operating Profile and documented EMR numbers.
Greg Andricos, President and COO of Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. and David Lyle, Vice President – Design-Build / Major Pursuits, Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc., accepted the award.
For more information about the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA), please visit https://www.vtca.org/.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
Wagman Heavy Civil is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, bonded concrete overlays, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort