Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for MD 32 from Linden Church Road to I-70
December 18, 2018 by Alyssa Girouard
December 18, 2018
(York, PA) Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. announces they have been awarded the contract for MD 32 Dualization from Linden Church Road to I-70 in Howard County, Md.
The $85 million design-build project, awarded by the Maryland State Highway Administration, includes construction of a four-lane divided highway, with two lanes in each direction. It also involves replacing existing bridge structures, paving of new roadways, rehabilitation to existing roadways, new traffic signage, utility relocations and stormwater management. Whitman, Requardt, and Associates is supporting Wagman as the project’s designer of record.
Greg Andricos, president and COO of Wagman Heavy Civil comments, “Wagman is excited to partner with Maryland State Highway for the design and construction of more than five miles of dualized highway. This will improve the safety and mobility along this highly traveled corridor.”
Construction on the project is slated to begin late 2019 and is scheduled to be complete by summer 2022.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. As a heavy civil contractor, Wagman is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, modified concrete, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for MD 32 from Linden Church Road to I-70
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Opens I-95 Northbound Bridge over Meherrin River to Traffic
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors