April 18, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership Awarded Citation from York County Delegation
(York, PA) The York County Delegation presented the Wagmans with a Citation in honor of their four generation commitment to the community. This followed the Wagman Family Corporate Leadership being honored with the 2013 Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award. Wagman family members representing the 3rd and 4th generations at Wagman Companies, Lisa Wagman Glezer, Mike Glezer, Joe Wagman & Rich Wagman, accepted the award at the LSS Cornerstone Dinner on April 4, 2013 at the Yorktowne Hotel.
The Citation reads in part:
“…Wagman family members are active on local boards and committees to support nonprofit organizations. They also provide leadership and support to companywide programs to engage Wagman employees in contributing to the community with their time, talents and financial support. The family also manages the Wagman Corporate Community Fund, which was established in 2006 to perpetuate corporate giving. With an innovative and progressive attitude, along with the conviction to operate with integrity and vision, Wagman Family Corporate Leadership has earned a tradition for quality service over the past one hundred eleven years.
Now therefore, the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania congratulations Wagman Family Corporate Leadership on the great honor which is being bestowed upon it; offers best wishes for continued growth and success;
And directs that a copy of this citation sponsored by Representatives Stanley E. Saylor, Keith Gillespie, Seth M. Grove, Ronald E. Miller, Mike Regan and Will Tallman”.
Wagman was founded in 1902 and continues on today as a fourth generation, family-owned general contracting business headquartered in York, PA. G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. is a heavy civil contractor specializing in transportation infrastructure and has grown to become a nationally recognized leader within the industry operating out of offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s core competencies include: design-build, bridges, structures, highways, excavation, drainage, marine construction, modified concrete and geotechnical construction services. Wagman Construction, Inc. is a full service general contractor located in downtown York, PA, serving senior care, office, urban, institutional, medical and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for MD 32 from Linden Church Road to I-70
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Opens I-95 Northbound Bridge over Meherrin River to Traffic
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors