Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotion and New Hires
September 10, 2018 by Emilee Traver
September 10, 2018
(York, PA ) Wagman Construction announces the promotion of Mark Morrow to director of operations and welcomes James Weber as director of preconstruction and Jim Paschke as project executive.
“We have bolstered our leadership team, further strengthening Wagman’s ability to provide exceptional preconstruction and construction services. Together, they bring over 80 years of combined professional construction expertise and will enhance responsiveness and value to our clients externally and provide tremendous support to our staff internally,” said Michael J. Konieczka, president and chief operating officer at Wagman Construction.
Mark Morrow was named director of operations. With more than 30 years of experience with Wagman, Mark most recently served as a general superintendent. As director of operations, Morrow will oversee all Wagman field operations for consistent delivery of our projects, utilizing Lean Construction and the latest in innovation technologies and equipment to exceed all the desired objectives and expectations of our clients.
James Weber joined Wagman as director of preconstruction. Weber will be responsible for directing multiple functions preceding the construction phase including estimating, marketing, purchasing, and scheduling and contract management. With over 25 years’ experience working in the healthcare, pharmaceutical/laboratory, higher education, and corporate office building construction sectors for regional and international construction firms, Weber possesses knowledge of several delivery methods like lump sum, negotiated GMPs and Design-Build/IPD. As director of preconstruction, he will manage the budget, value engineering services and assist in design reviews to ensure complete development of the design process starting from the concept phase. He holds a bachelor of science in civil and construction engineering from Temple University.
Jim Paschke rejoined Wagman as project executive. In this role, Paschke will work closely with clients beginning in preconstruction and will stay with them throughout the construction and close-out phases of the project. He will ensure clients’ needs and objectives are consistently addressed throughout the project. Paschke brings more than 29 years of project management experience to this role. He holds a bachelor of architectural engineering from Pennsylvania State University. In addition, he is a LEED Accredited Professional and is Certified in Healthcare Compliance.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center