Wagman Construction Strengthens Capabilities with Addition of BIM Engineer
October 16, 2017 by Maura Beaver
October 16, 2017
(York, PA ) Wagman Construction has expanded its in-house Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with the addition of Xiaoxiao Zhou, who joined Wagman as BIM Engineer. In this role, Zhou will lead BIM efforts from preconstruction through the construction phase. Using her extensive BIM experience, she will utilize 3D models that will give the construction team insight into the design of the project.
Zhou holds a master of engineering in architectural engineering from Penn State University and a bachelor of engineering in construction management from Chongqing University in Chongqing, China. She possesses skills in software such as Revit, Navisworks Manage, 3Ds Max, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Unity.
“BIM is the backbone of new, leaner design and construction methods,” said Kevin Snoke, president & COO of Wagman Construction. “Xiaoxiao’s extensive technical experience will allow her to be an integral part of the design team, managing the BIM workflow and monitoring clash detection to ensure issue resolution prior to the start of construction.”
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center