Wagman Construction Strengthens Capabilities with Addition of BIM Engineer
October 16, 2017 by Maura Beaver
October 16, 2017
(York, PA ) Wagman Construction has expanded its in-house Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with the addition of Xiaoxiao Zhou, who joined Wagman as BIM Engineer. In this role, Zhou will lead BIM efforts from preconstruction through the construction phase. Using her extensive BIM experience, she will utilize 3D models that will give the construction team insight into the design of the project.
Zhou holds a master of engineering in architectural engineering from Penn State University and a bachelor of engineering in construction management from Chongqing University in Chongqing, China. She possesses skills in software such as Revit, Navisworks Manage, 3Ds Max, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Unity.
“BIM is the backbone of new, leaner design and construction methods,” said Kevin Snoke, president & COO of Wagman Construction. “Xiaoxiao’s extensive technical experience will allow her to be an integral part of the design team, managing the BIM workflow and monitoring clash detection to ensure issue resolution prior to the start of construction.”
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors