Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
July 31, 2017 by Amy Collins
July 31, 2017
(York, PA ) Senior superintendent Mark Morrow has been promoted to the position of general superintendent of Wagman Construction. With more than 29 years of experience with Wagman, Mark has served as project superintendent for the firm’s clients in senior living, healthcare, and higher education. He has supervised recent projects such as the new campus as Homewood at Willow Ponds in Frederick, Md., and the Penn State Medical Group physician practice site in Cumberland County, Pa.
As a general superintendent, Mark supervises project superintendents as they maintain the construction schedule and manage the daily work of trade contractors. As the overall field superintendent, he provides assistance to each project team by coordinating labor resources and monitoring construction activities. He ensures work is progressing as promised and enforces safety and quality control standards. Mark also works with management on complex staging and constructability issues, while providing additional support to each project superintendent to ensure smooth operations.
“Mark is an invaluable asset to our clients and to our team,” said Kevin Snoke, president & COO of Wagman Construction. “With almost 40 years in the construction industry, Mark understands complex issues and is always prepared with options and solutions. We’re thrilled to position Mark to provide strategic oversight of our field operations.”
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for MD 32 from Linden Church Road to I-70
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Opens I-95 Northbound Bridge over Meherrin River to Traffic
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors