Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
April 16, 2019 by Emilee Traver
April 16, 2019
(York, PA) Wagman Construction has completed renovations on the new 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park in downtown York, Pa.
The stadium’s former White Rose Hall has been converted into the 1741 Club, named for the year York was founded. The 3,200 square-foot space was designed to be targeted as an attractive and relaxed venue for businesses taking out club memberships. The venue features new ceilings, windows that can be opened to overlook the field, and new seating and food areas. A portion of the venue, the Lafayette Room, can be partitioned off for private events.
Down the hall, five skyboxes have been repurposed to be used as nightly game rentals or to host private events throughout the year. The room can be used as one venue to host a total of 70 people or as separate entities with the use of a divider.
“Wagman was bought into producing the outcome we needed within our budget and focused on meeting our needs through the construction process,” said Eric Menzer, president of York Professional Baseball Club, LLC. “The quality of the work is outstanding, and they hit the schedule to the hour. It’s a great result from top to bottom.”
This was not Wagman’s first project at the stadium. Wagman was involved with the original stadium, from site selection and development to construction management for pre-construction and construction for the stadium which opened with 4,900 seats, 20 skyboxes, amusement area concessions and multipurpose spaces in 2007.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full-service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center