January 27, 2016
Wagman Collects & Donates Over a Thousand Pounds of Clothing
(York, PA ) During the holiday season, Wagman offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia collected clothing and shoes to benefit respective local area shelters. The drive created some friendly competition between the four offices.
- Wagman’s two York, PA offices collected a total of 965 pounds of clothing which was donated to Harvest of Blessing Food and Clothing Bank in York, PA.
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA office collected a total of 283 pounds of clothing which was donated to Blue Ridge Hospice in Leesburg, VA.
- Wagman’s Dinwiddie, VA office collected a total of 102 pounds of clothing which was donated to the Cares Service Center in Petersburg, VA.
In total, the company donated 1,350 pounds of clothing to benefit those in need. Wagman averaged pounds per person to figure out which office won the inter-office competition. The Berryville, VA office came in first place, averaging over 35 pounds of clothing per person.
Lisa Wagman Glezer, Vice President of Communications at Wagman, Inc. states, “The spirit of giving was profound and the competition between offices kept it fun. We were thrilled to donate over one thousand pounds of clothing and shoes to three agencies that benefit the communities where our employees live, work and play.”
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA. Wagman has been consistently ranked among the Best Places to Work in PA. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Completes Transformation at DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Wagman Breaks Ground on Landmark Project for York Academy
- Wagman Construction Builds Innovative Penn State Health Outpatient Facility
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort