February 22, 2016
Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Silver Award
(York, PA ) On February 18, 2016, Wagman’s Geotechnical Construction office in Berryville, Virginia received a Silver Award for their support of the 2015 United Way Northern Shenandoah Valley (NSV) Campaign. The award was presented during the United Way of NSV in Virginia 70th Annual Meeting and Recognition Dinner.
The Silver Award recognizes Employee Campaigns that have a $75-$99 per capita or increased campaign giving by $1500 or more from the previous year.
Ryan Smith, a Project Manager and member of the Community Committee at Wagman, accepted the award.
For more information about the United Way, please visit www.unitedway.org.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA. Wagman has been consistently ranked among the Best Places to Work in PA. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort