Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
July 6, 2018 by Alyssa Girouard
July 6, 2018
(York, PA ) Michael J. Konieczka was promoted to the role of president / coo of Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI). Based in Wagman Construction’s downtown office in York, Pa., Konieczka served as executive vice president for WCI for the past two years. With more than 30 years of construction industry experience, Konieczka has worked extensively in the higher education, healthcare, commercial, senior living and hospitality/multi-family residential market segments. He is a member of the Lean Construction Institute and holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
“After conducting a nationwide search and interviewing multiple candidates, the family and board of directors affirmed Michael Konieczka as the best person to fulfill the role as president”, states Mike Glezer, CEO. Glezer adds, “His experience working with large successful contractors and the Lean Construction Institute has brought a new level of strategic vision and implementation of technology to the organization that has enhanced our operations and level of service internally and externally.”
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors