Lisa Wagman Glezer Inducted into Circle of Excellence
June 28, 2019 by Alyssa Girouard
June 28, 2019
(York, PA) Lisa Wagman Glezer, Senior Vice President, Wagman, Inc., was inducted into the Circle of Excellence at Central Penn Business Journal’s 2019 Women of Influence reception on Monday, June 24, 2019. The award, new to the event this year, is a special recognition for women who are at the pinnacle of their careers and hold a sustained leadership role within their organization and their community.
Lisa returned to the 4th generation family business 18 years ago in business development and has been engaged in the central PA community ever since. Most recently, in addition to her role as Senior Vice President, Lisa is an owner and board member of Wagman, Inc. Additionally, she serves on the York Area Capital Campaign Review Board and she is Vice Chair of the Transportation Construction Industry – Political Action Committee (TCI-PAC) Board of Directors in PA. She recently served as Board Chair for SpiriTrust Lutheran.
Lisa has served on numerous panels and has presented at local, regional and nationally to promote grassroots and women in construction as well as community initiatives. She is a charter member of the central PA chapter of National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) and a member of Penn State York Women’s Philanthropic Network (WPN) and Women United.
Lisa is one of twelve inaugural inductees to the Circle of Excellence. She was also recognized as a 2016 Women of Influence.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Sponsors Fifth Annual Food Drive & Sculpture Contest
- Lisa Wagman Glezer Inducted into Circle of Excellence
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center