March 5, 2017
Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
(York, PA ) Steve Davis has been named director of Wagman Construction’s Special Project Group. In this role, Davis oversees the group’s workload and assigns the work of the project managers, project leaders, assistant project managers, and estimators.
Focusing on improvement projects under $2 million, the Special Projects Group brings scale appropriate solutions to a wide variety of projects that are considered special due to unique requirements, shorter durations or size and scope. Because the Special Project Group constructs multiple projects at once, Davis helps the team to excel under fast-track conditions and the pressures of short schedules. The group is structured to be nimble, flexible and client-centered, delivering the strength and service of the Wagman organization to all of a client’s project needs. The group has recently completed successful projects within senior living communities, office buildings, healthcare facilities, colleges, and industrial facilities.
“Steve’s experience, leadership skills, and focus on customer service were instrumental in this promotion,” said Kevin Snoke, President & COO of Wagman Construction. “With our Special Project Group work increasing steadily over the past several years, his leadership will be vital to the group’s continued growth in the industry and meeting the needs of our valued clients.”
Based in the firm’s office in downtown York, Pa., Davis has more than ten years of experience. Previously, he served as project manager for Wagman, leading the construction of the new 18,700 square foot Leg Up Farmers Market and the 31,000 square foot expansion of Whitetail Resort in 2016. He holds a bachelor of science in structural design and construction engineering from Pennsylvania State University. In addition, he is a LEED Green Associate and holds a Healthcare Construction Certificate through the American Society of Healthcare Engineering.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 2,700 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Construction Promotes Morrow to General Superintendent
- Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
- In the Neighborhood: Wagman and Warehaus Selected to Create New Upper School for York Academy
- Wagman Receives Two Awards for Garden State Parkway Project
- Wagman Participates in National Construction Safety Week
- Wagman Receives Honorable Mention for I-95 Latex Project
- Wagman and HHHunt Celebrate Groundbreaking at Spring Arbor of Crofton
- Wagman Completes Transformation at Franklin & Marshall College
- Wagman Employees Recognized at Annual Safety Awards Banquet
- Wagman “Goes Orange” to Support National Work Zone Safety
- Wagman Hires Greg Peitz as Drilled Shaft Manager
- Davis to Lead Wagman’s Special Projects Group
- Wagman Recognized with Three More Awards for I-95 Latex Modified Concrete Project
- Wagman Completes Base Lodge Expansion at Whitetail Resort