Many of Wagman’s projects are in Urban areas. Wagman’s team brings a unique perspective and approach to every projects because of their extensive experience.
Wagman advocates redevelopment in downtown areas, and understands the challenging issues commonly associated with renovation/adaptive reuse sites and projects, such as:
- Building deterioration
- Confined/Restricted Sites
- Environmental conditions
- Historic tax credits
- State/local grant funding restrictions and requirements
“Without the perseverance and commitment of Wagman and its leadership team, this neighborhood would continue to be characterized only by its statistical data on the crime blotter. However, this neighborhood has been transformed and will leverage additional development, some of which is already begun. Thank you for your partnership, shared vision and perseverance.”
Larry Richardson, Partner Historic Fairmount Associates, LP
When working in urban areas, Wagman relies on experience and established procedures to:
- Renovate, rehabilitate or reuse historic elements.
- Minimize impacts to nearby residents, businesses, and traveling public as well as any wildlife and vegetation.
- Acquire appropriate funding and tax credits.
- Build structures with green elements and meet LEED certification requirements.
- Preserve and protect environmentally sensitive areas and endangered species.
- Collaborate with owners to incorporate adaptive reuse measures.
- Maintain safe project sites and enhance safety of the traveling public, pedestrians and recreational users during and after construction.
- Mitigate sound, vibrations and pressures from pile driving and blasting to avoid damaging marine or other wildlife.
Denotes a Green Build Project
Denotes a Project Currently Under Construction
Mount Joy Train Station
Mount Joy, PA
York Academy - New Upper School
DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
The Press Building in Downtown Lancaster
Royal Square Development - The Bond
York Housing Authority - Housing Renovations
Redevelopment Authority of the City of Lancaster - North Queen Street Parking Garage
Redevelopment Authority of York City - 594-595 W. Princess Street
Katherman, Briggs and Greenberg, LLP - Downtown York Office
Intercounty Connector, Contract B
Intercounty Connector, Contract A
Codo 28, LP - Codo 28
Section 100 - I-95/I-695 Interchange
Logos Academy - New Facility
Codo 241 LP - Codo 241
Wagman Inc. - Wagman Construction Office
Swisher Properties, LP - Prince Street Center Swisher Building
Susquehanna – Wagman Associates LLC 1 - Sycamore Square
York County Industrial Development Authority - Santander Bank Stadium
DreamWrights Youth and Family Theatre - Theatre Renovations
Crispus Attucks Association - Greenway Tech Centre
Historic Fairmount Associates, LP - Historic Fairmount
Susquehanna Real Estate, LLC 1 - The Lofts on George Street
110 North George Street, LP - Peterman Building
Waltersdorff Properties, LLC - Barton Associates Corporate Headquarters
Danville Cut & Cover